- Started by talking about herself, she started in Art but was encouraged to follow other subjects (such as science & other academic ones) but failed at them.
- She then went back to art & interior architecture.
- She has over 40 years experience in interior design.
- “everyone is an interior designer, everyone moves a chair…” (Quoted)
- Interior design is about everywhere.
- Building design partnership.
- Discipline corporation
- Interiors is a collaborative industry – you’re always in a team.
- Architect works outside an interior designer works inwards out.
- A space has to be good creatively but also functionally.
- Richard Farsen – The power of design
- Tokyo Fashion School has an interesting design to their building. (find photo)
- The Red thread – Swedish (Look up for expansion)
- Skin & bone – exhibition/book.
Below are some images that I took during the talk that detail some of the key information about Iris & her career.