This week I’ve managed to test my boundaries and have completed a half toile with a double cloth. It was a success and I managed to complete this without too much difficulty.


From doing this, I believe that this is something that I would do again as an alternative to lining. It has also given me another option to pursue and consider when designing garments. I have improved my knowledge for this area and feel confident that this could be included within other projects.


I am now going to develop my designs, I have done numerous experiments on the stand, some more successful than others and some that I developed further. I feel confident that I have experimented enough to develop some conceptual designs incorporating some of the techniques that I have been working on throughout this project.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s