These are front and back images of my final toile. As can be seen in the photo, and as I explained in my last post, my inexperience with elastic waistbands sadly meant hat I didn’t correctly construct these trousers to fit the stand.


Mistakes like theses are part of the process. I learn from them and take something positive forward with me, even if the result isn’t what I wanted. Mistakes are good, they provide the opportunity to improve my practice and build on my knowledge to avoid the same problem again.


Next week I am going to develop my fourth outfit.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s